BBQ Bundle For Six
**REQUESTING 48 HOURS NOTICE TO PREPARE THIS BUNDLE PURCHASE**
BBQ Bundle for 6
- New York Strip Loin 16 oz x 2 : The New York Strips are carefully aged and conditioned for flavour and tenderness for at least 4 weeks.
- Filet mignon 10 oz x 2 : Canadian AAA, Our steaks are butchered to order and then vacuum-packed
- Bone In Dry Aged Rib Steak 16 oz x 2: Our Rib Steaks are dry aged in house for 28 days minimum and hand cut by our experienced butcher team.
- Baked Potato Kit for 6: Enjoy our classic Baked Potato served with all of the delicious accoutrements including sour cream & chives, bacon and feta. Harry's Cooking Tip: Bake potatoes directly on oven rack at 400 F for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Caesar Salad for 3: Crisp romaine lettuce, home made croutons, Barberian's caesar dressing, lemon, and parmesan. Always the perfect starter before a steak dinner. Dressing Ingredients: Anchovies, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, mustard powder, salt & pepper, lemon juice, egg yolks.
- Heirloom Tomato & Onion Salad for 3: Heirloom Tomato Salad served with red onion, bed of field greens and some dijon vinaigrette dressing & blue cheese topping on the side. Dijon Dressing Ingredients: Dijon mustard, olive oil, canola oil, white wine vinegar, salt & pepper. Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients: Olive oil, vegetable oil, pasteurized milk, salt, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, penicillium, roqueforti
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts :These are not your grandparents Brussel Sprouts! Tangy with a touch of heat and full of flavour. Just heat in the oven at 350F for 5-10 minutes, tossing a couple of times. Ingredients: Brussel Sprouts, olive oil, hot sauce, salt & pepper, lemon
-Grilled Asparagus with Citrus Butter: Asparagus, olive oil, salt and pepper. Citrus Butter: Butter, shallot, white wine, white balsamic vinegar, , lemon, salt and pepper.
Harry's cooking Tip: Heat a non stick pan at med to high heat. Once hot add asparagus and butter to the pan. Cook for 5-7 minutes until hot through