2018 Matthew Fritz, Cabernet Sauvignon

Sale price Price $79.95 Regular price Unit price  per 

Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% Cabernet Sauvignon

The 2018 Matthew Fritz Cabernet Sauvignon was sourced from two vineyards.  65% coming from a single vineyard in Sonoma County & the remaining 35% was sourced from the Redwood Valley in Mendocino.

This wine is bursting with ripe red cherry, raspberry & blackberry.  Nuances of bell pepper, cedar and sandalwood round out the aromas.  The palate is lively with mouth-watering acidity from the fresher fruits and a chalky minerality.  The firm tannins give the wine undeniable backbone.