Barberian's Burger & Smoked Ribs Dinner for Two
A combo meal fit for the long weekend coming up with all of the fixings! You are going to need some napkins for this one.
1. House Made Burgers x 2 - Heat grill or pan at medium high heat. Brush oil on both sides of patties and season with Barberians steak spice (steak spice available for sale under butchery list). Place on grill and cook for a couple of minutes then turn 90 degrees. After another couple of minutes flip the burger and cook for another 5 minutes or so (turning 90 degrees midway). It is recommended to cook burgers medium well to well done. Fresh Ground Beef Patties 8 oz x 2 - cut from dry aged ribeye & short loin. Burger Buns x 2 = AP flour, sugar, milk powder, potato flakes, salt, instant yeast, butter, egg yolk, sesame seeds. Relish - kosher dill pickles, shallots, yellow mustard. Aioli - egg yolk, vinegar, mustard, garlic, canola oil. Cheese - aged cheddar, 10% cream, salt, sodium citrate
2. Rack of Barberian's Smoked Baby Back Ribs x 1 - Ribs are already cooked so just need heating through on the bbq or oven. Oven Method: Place in the oven at 350 F for 10 minutes basted with half the rib sauce, then baste with the rest of the sauce for another 10 - 15 minutes to finish off. Barbecue Method: Place ribs on hot grill. Baste with the rib sauce on both sides and turn over after 5 minutes, turn over and keep basting every time you flip the ribs until heated through. Pork Rib Ingredients: Barberian's steak spice, apple cider vinegar. Barbecue Sauce Ingredients: Ketchup, mustard, garlic, ginger, paprika, soya, salt & pepper, honey, Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, tabasco, cumin, Barberian's steak spice.
3. Homemade Coleslaw - Combine the dressing with the shredded vegetables. Ingredients: Green & red cabbage, fennel, carrots. Dressing: Mayonnaise, cider vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, tabasco, lemon juice, parsley, green onions.
4. Barberian's Pickles - Ingredients: Pickled carrots, kosher pickles, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, celery & fennel, pickling spice, white vinegar, sea salt, fresh dill, garlic, water.
5. Potato Chips with Barberian's Seasoning - Potatoes, vegetable oil, Barberian's Steak Spice