Heirloom Tomato & Onion Salad for Two
Heirloom Tomato Salad served with red onion, bed of field greens and some dijon vinaigrette dressing & blue cheese topping on the side.
Dijon Dressing Ingredients: Dijon mustard, olive oil, canola oil, white wine vinegar, salt & pepper.
Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients: Olive oil, vegetable oil, pasteurized milk, salt, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, penicillium, roqueforti
1. Take the first tomato and slice into even slices and the other in more rustic/rough pieces.
2. Season with pepper and salt.
3. Place the mix greens on a plate and drizzle some of the Dijon vinaigrette over the greens.
4. Arrange the tomatoes over the greens.
5. Place the sliced red onions over the tomatoes.
6. Finish with the dressing(s). You can choose to use both dressings or just one.